view all images ( of 6 shown)

Partners: network

George Hippisley Sanders, John Wright

Active 1868-

Firm Notes

These two English architects began their practice in San Francisco around 1868, with an office at 19 Stevenson House; from at least 1869-1883, they operated from offices at 418 California Street. (See the San Francisco, California, City Directory, 1869, p. 676 and San Francisco, California, City Directory, 1883, p. 1106.)

PCAD id: 491