Partners: network

William F. Curlett, Augustus Laver

Active 1877-1879

Firm Notes

The firm of Laver and Curlett combined the talents of two of San Francisco's most notable architects of the late nineteenth century, Augustus Laver (1834-1898) and William F. Curlett (1846-1914). In 1877, they operated their practice at 330 Pine Street in San Francisco. This was the same building in which architect Benjamin McDougall had his office in 1877. (See San Francisco, California, City Directory, 1877, p. 465.)

The firm split in either late 1879 or early 1880, with Laver carrying on an independent practice and Curlett partnering with Theodore Augustus Eisen.

PCAD id: 5515