Partners: network

Sylvanus Boardman Marston, Edgar Wood Maybury, Kemper Nomland Sr., Garrett Beekman Van Pelt Jr.

Active 1922-1927

Marston incorporated with Van Pelt and Maybury, 10/1922; Marston, Van Pelt & Maybury, Architects, moved to new quarters in 1922, 25 South Euclid Avenue, Pasadena, CA.; partnership lasted until 1927, although some projects were credited by architectural publications to Marston, Van Pelt, and Maybury well after 1927; Marston and Maybury continued their own firm and Garrett Van Pelt began an independent practice in Pasadena, CA, in June 1927; the previous firm was known as Marston and Van Pelt.

PCAD id: 74