view all images ( of 4 shown)

Partners: network

William F. Curlett, Walter J. Cuthbertson, Theodore Augustus Eisen, William Sterling Hebbard Sr.

Active c. 1884-1890

Firm Notes

The San Francisco firm of Curlett, Eisen, and Cuthbertson, Architects, was active in the 1880s; it designed the Los Angeles County Courthouse in 1887. In 1888, the firm occupied Room #41 of the Downey Block. (See Los Angeles, California, City Directory, 1888, p. 768.)

Walter Cuthbertson (1850-1925) left the firm in 1890 to work with the Swiss-born architect, William Mooser, Sr., (1834-1896).

PCAD id: 663