AKA: Los Angeles County Court House, Los Angeles, CA; Los Angeles County, Hall of Justice Building, Los Angeles, CA

Structure Type: built works - public buildings - courthouses

Designers: Allied Architects Association of Los Angeles (firm); Nadel Architects, Incorporated (firm); Nakada and Associates (firm); Youssef, Nabih and Associates (firm); John Corneley Wilson Austin (architect); Albert Carey Martin Sr. (architect); Herbert Nadel (architect); Steven Nakada (architect); Donald Berthold Parkinson (architect); John Parkinson (architect); Austin Cruver Whittlesey (architect)

Dates: constructed 1925

view all images ( of 1 shown)

210 West Temple Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012-3210

OpenStreetMap (new tab)
Google Map (new tab)
click to view google map
Google Streetview (new tab)
click to view google map
Northeast corner of South Broadway and West temple Street;

The Hall of Justice was badly damaged by the 1994 Northridge Earthquake and was closed shortly thereafter; Nakada and Associates, Nadel Partnership, and Nabih Youssef and Associates collaborated to restore the building in 2006; the Clark Construction Group was the General Contractor for the renovation;

PCAD id: 1122