Originally accessed:
University of Washington Libraries Department of Special Collections
"On May 7th, 1924, C.F. Reynolds, Howard Seabury, E.S. Brackett, B.P. Kirkland, and S. Clarke established the Stillaguamish Fishing Country Club. They shortened the name to Stillaguamish Country Club on December 6, 1925, when they revised the club’s original land contract. The property was used as a weekend camping club in Snohomish County, complete with organizational policies regarding guests, acceptable conduct, etc., and a caretaker for the grounds."