Partners: network

Kenneth D. Coles, Geoffrey Platt, William Platt, Ferdinand L. Wyckoff Jr.

Active 1972-c.1992

Firm Notes

The Platt Brothers, Geoffrey (1905-1985) and William, sons of New York architect Charles Adams Platt (1861-1933), worked together in a New York City office, William and Geoffrey Platt, Architects, from 1933 until 1972, except for some time during World War II. this firm succeeded Charles A. Platt, Architect.

In 1972, Ferdinand L. Wyckoff, Jr., and Kenneth D. Coles joined the partnership, and it became known as "Platt, Wyckoff and Coles, Architects." A major commission for Platt, Wyckoff and Coles was a 1977 addition to the Annex of the Pierpont Morgan Library.

Another office member, Page Ayres Cowley, became a name partner in the 1990s, when both Wyckoff and Coles retired.

PCAD id: 4467