view all images ( of 3 shown)

Partners: network

Albin R. Johnson, George Johnson, John A. Johnson

Firm Notes

This construction company operated in Seattle, WA, c. 1925-1940. The firm was owned by George A. Johnson and John A. Johnson in 1928 with an office in the Seaboard Building, Room #823. (See Seattle, Washington, City Directory, 1928, p. 1748.)

PCAD id: 2083