view all images ( of 13 shown)

Partners: network

Leonard William Somerville Bindon, Russell Pratt Morse, Arthur Michael Skolnik, John LeBaron Wright

Active 1956-1973

Firm Notes

This architectural practice operated in Seattle, WA, between 1956 and 1973. The firm was renamed "Wright, Gildow, Hartman, Teegarden, Architects and Planners,” in 10/1973. (See "Old Firm Changes Its Name," Seattle Post-Intelligencer, 10/14/1973, p. E2.)

PCAD id: 1746