AKA: Saint Edward's Saint Park, Kenmore, WA; Saint Thomas Center, Kenmore, WA

Structure Type: built works - public buildings - schools; built works - religious structures

Designers: Graham, John and Company, Architects and Engineers (firm); John Graham Sr. (architect/engineer)

Dates: constructed 1930-1931

4 stories, total floor area: 80,000 sq. ft.

14445 Juanita Drive NE
Kenmore, WA

OpenStreetMap (new tab)
Google Map (new tab)
click to view google map
Google Streetview (new tab)
click to view google map


Saint Edward Minor Seminary was bbuilt in the late

Building History

This seminary was replaced as the Diocese's primary seminary in 1958 by Saint Thomas the Apostle Seminary. The 316-acre property was donated to the State of Washington as a State Park in 1977. In recent years, Bastyr University has leased the seminary, renamed "Saint Thomas Center."

PCAD id: 8127