Structure Type: built works - religious structures - synagogues

Designers: Bakewell and Brown, Architects (firm); Lansburgh, G. Albert, Architect (firm); Maybeck, Bernard R., Architect (firm); Schnaittacher, Sylvain, Architect (firm); John Bakewell Jr. (architect); Arthur Brown Jr. (architect); Gustave Albert Lansburgh (architect); Bernard Ralph Maybeck (architect); Sylvain Schnaittacher Sr. (architect)

Dates: constructed 1926

2 Lake Street
San Francisco, CA 94118-1423

OpenStreetMap (new tab)
Google Map (new tab)
click to view google map
Google Streetview (new tab)
click to view google map


The Chapel was added by Berkeley architect, Michael Goodman, between 1938 and 1940. The stained glass windows were put in place in 1972-1973.

PCAD id: 1376