view all images ( of 7 shown)

Partners: network

C. C. Cawsey, J. M. Dougan, John Hastie, Henry Lohse Jr.

Firm Notes

This Sound Construction and Engineering Company, Incorporated, had four partners in 1910: J.M. Dougan (President), John Hastie (Vice-President), Henry Lohse, Jr., (Vice-President) and C.C. Cawsey (Secretary). It had two offices in 1910, one in Rooms #1007-1011 of the Lowman Building, Seattle, WA, and Room #1003 of the Chamber of Commerce Building, Portland, OR. The company advertised capitalization of $200,000 at the time. (See Sound Construction and Engineering Company, Incorporated, advertisement, Our Navy, vol. IV, no. 12, 04/1910, p. 47.)

In 1915, the construction company had its main office in Room #1007 of the Lowman Building, Seattle and branch offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, CA, Victoria, BC, and Los Angeles, CA. (See Sound Construction and Engineering Company, Inc., advertisement, University of Washington Tyee, Yearbook, 1915, p. 443.)

It continued in operation in 1929-1930, when it erected the Washington Athletic Club in Downtown Seattle.

PCAD id: 4208