AKA: United States Naval Training Camp Infirmary, Seattle, WA

Structure Type: built works - military buildings; built works - public buildings - schools - university buildings

Designers: [unspecified]

Dates: constructed 1917, demolished 2009

University of Washington, Seattle, WA

OpenStreetMap (new tab)
Google Map (new tab)
click to view google map

Originally, this building was used as an infirmary.

This building was moved in 1927. There were also additions in 1939 and 1946.

Demolished; This building was set to be demolished in 2009 to make way for a new chemistry facility. Demolition began on 09/08/2009.

PCAD id: 9537