Structure Type: built works - public buildings - schools - university buildings

Designers: [unspecified]

Dates: constructed 1897, demolished 1953

University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195

OpenStreetMap (new tab)
Google Map (new tab)
click to view google map

When it was originally built, the Old Canoe House was located on Lake Union.

This building was moved to Portage Bay in 1939.

Demolished; the Canoe House was destroyed by a fire in 1953.

PCAD id: 9471