Structure Type: built works - religious structures - churches
Dates: constructed 1927
This sturdy stone-veneered Gothic church replaced the first wood-frame Calvary Presbyterian Church in 1927. In 1937, the first church building was moved onto the property of the current house of worship.
Tel: (310) 835-8333 (2007); the church has a rugged square bell tower rising above the parapeted gable on the south side of its facade.
PCAD id: 8544