Structure Type: built works - public buildings - schools - university buildings

Designers: Saunders, Charles Willard, Architect (firm); Charles Willard Saunders (architect)

Dates: constructed 1896

University of Washington, Seattle, WA

OpenStreetMap (new tab)
Google Map (new tab)
click to view google map
Located near Hansee Hall on the UW Campus.

This facility was erected to house military drills. University Healthcare occupied it by 1908 as the first medical facility on campus. The athletic facilities in Hutchinson Hall and Hec Edmondson Pavilion replaced this first gymnasium.

Demolished in 1928.

PCAD id: 6069