Structure Type: built works - commercial buildings - office buildings

Designers: Halprin, Lawrence and Associates, Landscape Architects (firm); Hellmuth, Obata and Kassabaum (HOK) (firm); Lawrence Halprin (landscape architect); George Francis Hellmuth (architect); George Edward Kassabaum (architect); Gyo Obata (architect)

Dates: [unspecified]

San Francisco, CA

OpenStreetMap (new tab)
Google Map (new tab)
click to view google map

The Italian Swiss Colony Wine Warehouse of 1903 was renovated and incorporated into the Levi Strauss Headquarters.

PCAD id: 2496