Structure Type: built works - public buildings - schools - university buildings

Designers: Bassetti Architects (firm); Graham, John and Company, Architects and Engineers (firm); Hartman Cox Architects (firm); Frederick Forde Bassetti (architect); Marilyn Brockman (architect); Warren J. Cox (architect); John Graham Sr. (architect/engineer); George E. Hartman (architect); Richard Huxley (architect); Lorne L. McConachie (architect)

Dates: constructed 1928

University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195

OpenStreetMap (new tab)
Google Map (new tab)
click to view google map

This building was added to in 1948, 1955, 1972, and 1998. The 1998 renovation was designed by Basetti Architects and Hartman Cox. Marilynn was the Partner-in-Charge for Bassetti Architects of this addition and renovation. The Gates Family including William Gates, Sr. and Jr., financed the renovation of this building.

The 1955 addition and some of the 1972 addition were demolished in 1997.

PCAD id: 9567