Structure Type: built works - public buildings - schools - university buildings

Designers: [unspecified]

Dates: constructed 1901, demolished 1924

University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195

OpenStreetMap (new tab)
Google Map (new tab)
click to view google map
This building was located near the present-day Mary Gates Hall.

In 1905, this building was the home for the Mechanical Engineering lab. In 1909, it housed classrooms for the mining department.

This building was constructed using leftover sandstone from Denny Hall.

The building was destroyed by a fire on 12/16/1924.

PCAD id: 9469